You’re the Awesome Adventurers!
Yes, this is possible.
You have big travel dreams. A bucket list that is miles long. You’d love to see the world with your family by your side.
But what is life really like right now?
Hectic. Busy. Stressful. Always running from one activity to another. Juggling all of your commitments and never saying “no” because you don’t want to let anyone down. Trying to save up for a vacation, but never quite getting there because other expenses always seem to pop up.
That was us, too.
I get it. Two years ago, we were your typical over-busy parents of four young kids. We were overcommitted and unfulfilled, doing everything that, in theory, we loved. But it wasn’t making us happy.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Imagine what life could be if you ignored everything you are “supposed” to do. If you took a step outside of your comfort zone and finally made a change. How would you design your ideal life?
You can travel full-time with your family.
If your ideal life involves seeing the world alongside the people who mean the most to you, then you’re in the right place. I can teach you absolutely everything you need to know to take your life on the road and live out your ultimate travel dreams.
The Family Gap Year Academy gives you all the tools you need to make the vacation last forever!
You’ll learn how to:
- Declutter your life of unfulfilling activities, possessions, and relationships
- Budget for and afford full-time family travel (without being an influencer!)
- Tie up all loose ends so you can leave home for a long-term trip
- Pack efficiently with everything you’ll need
- Relax in comfy accommodations and explore the must-see sights in every destination
- Succeed at homeschooling and parenting on the road and nurture the relationships that matter the most
…and so much more!
This course is jam-packed with valuable information from a family who has been in your shoes, taken the leap, and found the joy we were searching for! I hope you join us — it’s going to be so much fun!