What's your family travel personality?
The Family Gap Year Guide gives you all the tools you need to make the vacation last forever! In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to travel full-time with your family
- How to afford a family gap year
- How to find the perfect accommodations in every location so you can live like a local with all the comforts of home
- Everything you need to know to homeschool (or “roadschool”) your kids so they can get the education of a lifetime
- How to declutter your life and pare down your belongings to only the things you treasure, so you’ll be free of “things”
- All the little details like how to receive (or avoid) your mail, what you need for insurance, how to handle birthdays and holidays, and creative ideas for staying in touch with family and friends
- Packing hacks- what to bring, what NOT to bring, and how to make it all fit
- How to find the best family-friendly activities in every location, balance culture and comfort, and discover hidden gems
- How to handle parenting, constant togetherness, and daily life on the road
- Everything you need to know about traveling overseas
- PLUS fun bonuses like an interactive map to record your journey, printable travel journal pages, our road trip playlist, best podcasts for kids, and so much more!
The course is opening soon! If you want to call “shotgun”, sign up below and you’ll be the first to know when we’re ready to go!